22-23 February 2023
Our third Africa Family Office Investment Summit has been designed specifically for family offices in the region, and those who want to connect with them.
Join us for the next edition of our exclusive Africa Family Office Investment Summit, which brings together family office members from the region as well as those who want to do business with them.
The summit has been designed to provide vital and current information about the investment landscape, as well as giving delegates plenty of opportunities to meet, mingle and plan collaborations during the many informal networking breaks built into the event.
The event will gather more than 70 single family offices from Africa with our usual highly rewarding 70:30 split of family offices to service providers.
CEO, Alea Global Group, Kuwait
President, Global Africa Trade Advisory Chamber, Ghana
Managing Director, Nombanjinji Family Property, South Africa
WBAF Senator, Togo & Founder LivingStones Ecovillage & Utrader, Togo
Head, Heirs Holdings, Nigeria
Chairman & CEO, Imaad Holding, Ivory Coast
CEO & Founder, AgriEdge, Morocco
Afropreneur & Founding Partner, LoftyInc Capital Management, Nigeria
Founder/CEO, Money Africa & Co-Founder of Ladda.ng, Nigeria
Angel Investor, Kenya and South Africa
Family Member, BinDawood Group, Saudi Arabia
Founder & CEO, AYM Commerce & IATC, Saudi Arabia
CEO, Vista Group, UAE
CEO, Arthemis Capital Ltd, UK
Founder, Flying Doctors Healthcare Investment Company, Nigeria
Co-Founder, African Family Firms, South Africa
Chairman, Gardenia Medicals Limited, Ghana
Co-Founder & Director, Agio Group, Bahamas
President, Jeffersons Group, Cameroon
Partner, Webber Wentzel, South Africa
Founder, Social Coding, South Africa
CFO, CCA Bank Of Cameroon, Cameroon
CEO, Atlea Packaging, Tunis
CEO, African Agri Council, South Africa
Director of Strategy, Segal Family Foundation & Obama Foundation Fellow & BMW Responsible Leader, USA & Africa
Alea Global Group, Kuwait
Registration, Networking and one-on-one meetings.
Chairman welcome and opening remarks.
17:10 All eyes on Africa
- Africa’s role as a leading example in key economic areas
- The relationships Africa can build with other regions for a win-win outcome
- What Africa can teach the rest of the world
17: 50 Agriculture and water security, the foundations of nations
- How can Africa develop greater self-sufficiency in vital supplies
- What can family offices do to improve agriculture and water security for the region
- Technological advancements that will change the way we grow and harvest
18:30 Open Discussion Africa, an economic overview
- Where to invest in Africa right now to see the biggest benefits for the region and your portfolio
- The sectors in which Africa is excelling compared with other regions
- Which industries are still emerging and the right time to buy into them
- What does the future of Africa’s economy look like and how we can have an impact
- The sectors and regions that are producing the greatest leaps in technology
19:20 Roundtable Discussions
With peer learning and interaction in mind, these 60-minute breakout sessions are designed to promote the sharing of experiences and brainstorming of ideas in facilitated and balanced discussions.
20:20 Special Networking Dinner
A chance to network in an informal setting and discuss the day’s events over dinner.
What Our Attendees Say
We are extremely grateful for the support of our sponsors, who help to make all this possible.
Get in touch
Email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Registration is subject to Advisory Board approval.
Terms and Conditions Apply.