22-23 February 2023
Our third Africa Family Office Investment Summit has been designed specifically for family offices in the region, and those who want to connect with them.
Join us for the next edition of our exclusive Africa Family Office Investment Summit, which brings together family office members from the region as well as those who want to do business with them.
The summit has been designed to provide vital and current information about the investment landscape, as well as giving delegates plenty of opportunities to meet, mingle and plan collaborations during the many informal networking breaks built into the event.
The event will gather more than 70 single family offices from Africa with our usual highly rewarding 70:30 split of family offices to service providers.
Previous Esteemed Speakers
CEO, Alea Global Group, Kuwait
Managing Partner, Algebra Ventures, Egypt
CEO, Tusani Group, Tanzania
CEO, SFO, Zimbabwe
CEO, Altea Packaging, Tunisia
Managing Director, Great Vision Business Holding, Democratic Republic of Congo
President, Jeffersons Group, Cameroon
SFO, Next Gen, Burundi
Managing Director, Nombanjinji Family Property, South Africa
Managing Partner, Tejuosho Properties Development, Nigeria
Chairman, Bellevue, UAE & Switzerland
Co-Founder, Kivu Noir Coffee, Mauritius
Director, Poulina Group, Tunisia
Managing Director, Saratoga Capital Partners, Cyprus
Halabi Family Office, Lebanon & Africa
CEO, Luxcierge, UK & Africa
Partner, AB Holding, UAE, Mauritius
Principal, Schütz Family Office, Austria, Africa
Chairman, Oftech, Malawi
Founding Partner, The Aster Club, USA
CEO, Ubuntu Capital, Ivory Coast
Co-Founder & CEO, Talenteum.africa, Mauritius
CEO/Founder, Matamba Anonaka, Technology Holdings, Zimbabwe
Principal, The Office of Marshall Comins, Global
Head of Africa & Middle East, United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), South Africa
CEO, Nkibilo Capital, South Africa
Public Affairs, The END Fund, South Africa
CEO, Li Family Office, China
Positivity Speaker, USA
CEO, SpidexMedia, Mauritius
CEO, EGsIDa Development Partners, Madagascar
Co-Founding Partner, Purple Capital Partners, Nigeria
Founder CEO, Xanara Investment Management - Mauritius, UAE, Cayman Islands
Business Development Director, ADGM, UAE
Executive Trustee, Basu Foundation of the Arts, Mauritius
CEO, Stonechair Capital, Canada & Africa
COO, Afritex Ventures, Mauritius & Mozambique
Founder & CEO, Nsibula Group, Democratic Republic of Congo
Registration, Networking and one-on-one meetings.
Chairman welcome and opening remarks.
17:10 All eyes on Africa
- Africa’s role as a leading example in key economic areas
- The relationships Africa can build with other regions for a win-win outcome
- What Africa can teach the rest of the world
17: 50 Agriculture and water security, the foundations of nations
- How can Africa develop greater self-sufficiency in vital supplies
- What can family offices do to improve agriculture and water security for the region
- Technological advancements that will change the way we grow and harvest
18:30 Open Discussion Africa, an economic overview
- Where to invest in Africa right now to see the biggest benefits for the region and your portfolio
- The sectors in which Africa is excelling compared with other regions
- Which industries are still emerging and the right time to buy into them
- What does the future of Africa’s economy look like and how we can have an impact
- The sectors and regions that are producing the greatest leaps in technology
19:20 Roundtable Discussions
With peer learning and interaction in mind, these 60-minute breakout sessions are designed to promote the sharing of experiences and brainstorming of ideas in facilitated and balanced discussions.
20:20 Special Networking Dinner
A chance to network in an informal setting and discuss the day’s events over dinner.
Registration, Breakfast and Networking and one-on-one meetings.
Chairman welcome and opening remarks.
09:10 Presentation: Africa an economic overview
09:55 Structuring your family office
- The different ways you can structure your own family office and which is best for you
- How to make the most of your unique family office opportunities
- Effective governance and how to make it work for you
10:30 Africa’s relationship with fintech
- How fintech is currently used in Africa and what we can expect in the future
- A brief guide to investing in fintech
- The sectors that are leading the way, and those being left behind
11:00 Networking Break
Morning networking coffee break.
11:30 Presentation: Climate-focused investments
12:00 The latest in real estate
- How real estate investment has changed after the pandemic
- New trends to look out for, and regions to watch
- How effective real estate investment can have huge impact on a region
12:30 The next big thing
Our pick of the best investment opportunities for the next 6 months.
13:00 Networking Lunch
A chance to meet and discuss the morning’s sessions over lunch.
14:00 Private equity and venture capital updates
- The sectors and areas in which to invest and why
- Private equity versus venture capital: which is best for you right now
- Too good to be true investment traps to avoid
14:30 Strengthening the supply chain
- What the pandemic taught us about supply chains within Africa
- The regions relying on Africa and how we can maximise profit for essential resources
- Regions we should look to build relationships with and why
15:00 Workshop: All about succession planning
- Things to consider when planning for your family office’s future
- Pitfalls and easy wins when restructuring
- Future-proofing your family office for generations to come
16:00 Networking Break
Afternoon networking coffee break.
16:30 Levelling up healthcare
- Healthcare instability in Africa and how we can address it
- All about digital health services and what they can offer
- Access to healthcare for all, and how family offices can lead the way
16:50 Roundtable sessions hosted by family offices
- The travel and tourism sectors: what challenges and opportunities is Africa facing?
- The state of crypto: a look at the current cryptocurrency climate and what it means for family offices
- Structuring a family office: universal rules and bespoke considerations
- The next generation: how can we make the family business most appealing?
17:30 Closing Remarks
Closing Remarks For the summit.
17:40 Cocktail Reception
A Cocktail reception with the chance to network in an informal setting and discuss the summit.
What Our Attendees Say
Get in touch
Email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Registration is subject to Advisory Board approval.
Terms and Conditions Apply.