19-20 February 2020
Our second Africa Family Office Investment Summit has been designed specifically for family offices in the region, and those who want to connect with them.
“The summit offers a mixture of informal networking and expert insight, with panels, interviews, round table discussions and strategic socialising opportunities.”
The aim of the summit is to help families connect and network, to learn from each other and to prepare for the future and the challenges to come.
Our programme reflects this aim, presenting a mixture of topics including Citizenship by Investment, the potential role of Dubai in the success of African business, and a look at why Mauritius can be considered the Switzerland of Africa.
We will also consider the roles of sport, tourism and manufacturing on the African economy, and the value of building business partnerships between African countries versus creating partnerships with nations outside the continent.
Previous esteemed Speakers, some of which include:
We have welcomed royalty and world-renowned business icons to address an intimate gathering of delegates, interspersed with unparalleled networking opportunities.
CEO, Alea Global Group, Kuwait
Board Member & CEO, Altea Packaging, Tunisia
Maponya Africa Group, South Africa
CEO, Interpay, Ghana
CEO, SFO, Zimbabwe
Managing Partner, The Aster Club Global, Global
Development and Marketing Strategist, Belgium
Founder, Great Vision Business Holding, Democratic Republic of Congo
CEO, Chandaria Industries, Kenya
CEO, The Greens, Ghana
CFA, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Bhansali SFO, UAE
Managing Director, NYAHO Medical Centre, Ghana
Fleming Wulfsohn Africa, Zambia/UK
Murfin SFO, USA/Uganda/Zimbabwe
Founder, The Magic Drive, Sudan
Fleming Wulfsohn Africa
CEO, Ignite Power, SFO, UAE
Founder, MK Petroleum, Kenya
CEO, Stonechair Capital, Canada / Subsaharan Africa
Director, Clearwater Capital, South Africa
Director, Corruseal, South Africa
Group CEO, Tusani Group, Tanzania
Somika S.A.R.L, Democratic Republic of Congo
Econet Wireless, Zimbabwe
Econet Wireless, Zimbabwe
Emergent Technology Holdings, UAE
Registration, Networking and one-on-one meetings, with Refreshments & Delicacies
Chairman welcome and Opening Remarks
16:40 Citizenship by Investment Programs
– How do citizenship by investment programs work?
– Who benefits from CBI programs and how?
– The complete list of countries offering CBI programs
– The differences in CBI programs between different countries
17:10 Asset & Wealth accessibility in Africa and beyond
– How wealth is spread across the varying markets across the region
– Where is wealth held in Africa and by whom?
– The many natural resources and assets Africa offers and how to invest in them
– Restrictions to moving wealth in and out of the region, and how to deal with them
17:40 Mauritius (Africa’s trust & family office hotspot, Switzerland of Africa, etc.)
– The key policies that brought Mauritius economic success
– What makes Mauritius the Switzerland of Africa?
– Financial services and ICT – how Mauritius excels globally
18:10 Special Networking Dinner
A chance to network in an informal setting and discuss the day’s events over dinner
Registration, Breakfast and Networking
9:30 Welcome Chairman
Welcome and Opening Remarks
9:40 Tourism in Africa – present and future
– The benefits of tourism to a national economy
– Current tourism hotspots in Africa
– Target markets for new visitors and how to break into them
10:10 African sport on the global stage
– A look at Africa’s incredible international sporting history
– Emerging sports to look out for in the region and their potential growth
– How to invest in sport in Africa for maximum impact
10:40 Networking Break
Morning Networking Coffee Break
11:10 Manufacturing in Africa
– The past, present and future of manufacturing around the region
– Different governments’ approaches to the manufacturing industry
– What’s driving the manufacturing surge?
11:40 Roundtable Discussions
With peer learning and interaction in mind, these 60-minute breakout sessions are designed to promote the sharing of experiences and brainstorming of ideas in
facilitated and balanced discussions.
12:40 Networking Lunch
A chance to meet and discuss the morning’s sessions over lunch
14:00 National versus international partnerships for Africa’s development
– How African countries are forming closer bonds and why
– The success stories emerging from closer national alignment
– Pros and cons of prioritising national over international partnerships
14:30 African entrepreneurship
– The sectors, countries and names to watch
– How to support entrepreneurship for the benefit of the region
– The links between education and successful entrepreneurs
15:00 African business gone global – Dubai as the gateway to worldwide markets
– What makes Dubai such a key place to expand business globally?
– How to use Dubai’s unique position to reach worldwide markets
– Key investment trends popular in Dubai right now
15:30 Networking Break
Afternoon Networking Coffee Break
16:00 Infrastructure developments in Africa
– How to make sure your business is doing what it can to combat climate change
– Industries that can make the biggest difference with the smallest changes
– Universal rules for business that have sustainability in mind
16:30 Oil, gold, diamonds, sun and wind – Africa’s resources
– Africa’s most important resources and their meaning for its economies
– Mining investment opportunities
– Renewable energy investments
17:00 Closing remarks
Chairman closing remarks for Day 2.
Get in touch
Email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Registration is subject to Advisory Board approval.
Terms and Conditions Apply.